Need a new boiler? Get an instant quote now
It takes just 30 seconds to get your boiler installation quote.
Our team are Gas Safe registered
To ensure the safety of yourself, your family and your property, any installations, repairs or servicing of gas fittings must be completed by a competent professional. All engineers at Heath Electrical Services are Gas Safe registered in Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas, meaning they are legally certified to undertake work on your boiler and other gas appliances. Should you require an emergency call-out to attend to a breakdown, our engineers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Gas services we provide
Our gas engineers in Milton Keynes offer professional, reliable services to maintain the efficiency and safety of your home; these services include:
Before the installation, your engineer will check for gas leaks, along with wear and tear on pipes. If there are no issues that need to be rectified first, your old appliance will then be safely disconnected and replaced.
Gas Safety Checks
From checking that gas installations have been correctly fitted to assessing your property to determine compliance, our engineers can carry out a broad range of essential gas safety checks.
Whether it may be a gas oven, grill or heater, the disconnecting and removal of gas appliances must be completed by a professional with the relevant qualifications. Our engineers are always happy to help.
We can carry out carbon monoxide testing
As a colourless and odourless gas, a carbon monoxide leak can be tricky to detect yet is incredibly dangerous. Our engineers can complete carbon monoxide testing in Milton Keynes to ensure that your gas appliances are installed correctly and do not run the risk of leaking. This is also a mandatory check amongst our engineers when disconnecting and replacing gas boilers or appliances.
What to do in the event of a gas leak?
Gas leaks are extremely dangerous and should be taken seriously. If you experience a gas, leak it is vitally important that you seek urgent help from a professional or contact National Gas Emergencies on 0800 111 999.
- Open all windows and doors
- Turn the gas mains tap off
- Immediately leave the property
- Follow the advice provided by National Gas Emergencies advisers
- Wait outside of your property for a gas engineer
- If you experience dizziness, tiredness, stomach pain or feeling sick, visit your GP/hospital immediately
- Use your phone inside the property
- Ignite a flame
- Turn any electrical switches off or on
- Use the doorbell
- Use any device that may cause a spark
What is assessed during our annual gas safety check?
Our comprehensive gas safety check in Milton Keynes is available for both homeowners and landlords and should be completed alongside annual servicing. Again, this must be carried out by only a Gas Safe engineer. During your gas safety check, the following components will be checked:
- The appliance operating pressure
- Air supply to appliances
- How appliances are burning gas
- Whether flues and chimneys are clear
- The functionality of safety devices
What to expect during your gas cooker installation
Well-versed in a vast range of cooker styles and manufacturers, our engineers have the knowledge and skills to install your new appliance safely and efficiently. When completing your gas cooker installation in Milton Keynes, the following steps will be used:
1. Health and safety check is carried out, including ensuring that your chosen cooker location is safe for a gas appliance.
2. Old cooker is disconnected, and existing connections are assessed against the latest legal requirements.
3. New cooker will be installed and then tested to ensure full functionality and safety. Your engineer will provide a Gas Appliance Installation certificate.
Why choose us?
Same Day Service
Our team is available 24-hours, providing you with professional advice and emergency services no matter the time of day or night.
Here to Help
Customer care is at the forefront of all our services, and the Heath Electrical Services team will always go above and beyond.
Whether you need a boiler installation or urgent repair, we can provide you with a free quote and will always aim to keep costs low.
"I had been searching for ages for someone to install a new boiler, but because it had not broken down, they told me I would have to wait a while before they could help. I contacted Heath Electricals, and they were lovely from the first call. They sent someone out almost immediately to have a look at the boiler and told me that it didn’t need to be replaced, it just needed a few quick repairs to get it back up and running perfectly. I was really impressed with how the team worked! Thank you."