- First enquiry
- Site surveys
- Quotations and tenders
- Heath Electrical Services guarantee
- Health and safety
- Complaints procedure
- Client feedback
- Recording your complaint
- Investigation and resolutions
- Complaints resolution
- Analysis of complaints
- Environmental policy
Your first enquiry
Honest customer service is a key part of the Heath Electrical Services philosophy. Whether your first contact is by telephone, email, or in person, every enquiry or approach to Heath Electrical Services will be received with politeness and interest. From your initial enquiry, Heath Electrical Services will make an initial response as soon as possible within 24 Hours.
Before undertaking any installation, Heath Electrical Services will appoint a Project Manager who will be responsible for your site survey. Your Project Manager will discuss your requirements and advise you how your installation can be implemented. Heath Electrical Services will aim to complete your site survey within two days or at your earliest convenience.
Quotations and tenders
Following a site survey if necessary, Heath Electrical Services will prepare a detailed written proposal for the required work. Your proposal will include a full description of the works, including the quantities and specifications of materials. Any special conditions or exclusions will be clearly identified. Your quotation or tender document will be sent by email.
Heath Electrical Services guarantee
All work carried out by Heath Electrical Services is fully guaranteed for a period of 24 months. As a professional, competent and accountable business, Heath Electrical Services is a member of the NICEIC (Approved Contractor).
Health and safety
To ensure your safety and that of your premises, all Heath Electrical Services staff will comply with health and safety legislation and site-specific requirements at all times. Heath Electrical Services provide ongoing health and safety training for all staff and engage the services of a specialist health and safety consultant. Heath Electrical Services has a full health and safety policy, procedures and task-based risk assessments. Site-specific method statements and risk assessments are prepared as required.
Heath Electrical Services takes complaints very seriously. The company works hard to protect and preserve its reputation, and any complaints will be fully investigated.
Heath Electrical Services welcomes your feedback. It is only with your help that we can continue to improve services to you, the client. You can contact Heath Electrical Services by email, telephone, mail, fax, or in person at our office.
Recording your complaint
However your complaint is made; Heath Electrical Services will record the information according to its complaints handling procedure. In the event of a complaint about damage or poor workmanship, you may be asked to provide photographic evidence if possible, or we may wish to return to inspect the works. All the information regarding your complaint will be recorded and will be used to implement corrective actions to prevent future issues.
Investigation and resolutions
One of the Heath Electrical Services management team will be responsible for investigating your complaint. He/she will gather the information and interview the relevant employees. Any previous complaints of a similar nature will be researched. All the findings will be recorded.
Once a thorough investigation has been carried out, we communicate the outcome to you and advise you of the proposed actions will be taken to address your complaint.
Analysis of complaints
Heath Electrical Services monitors any complaints to ensure it learns from the experience. Where necessary, corrective actions will be implemented to prevent future problems.
Heath Electrical Services are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact of activities on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or refurbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility, including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of.
- Purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly.
- Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programmes.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, employees, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
All contractors working on behalf of the Company are required to adopt environmental standards fully consistent with those of the Company.
For more information about electrical or data cabling services, call us on 03301 757 529, email [email protected] or fill out our enquiry form.