Can I book services and send the bill to my tenant?

Unfortunately not, the person that books the services is responsible for the payment. If your landlord is responsible for your electricity, then please contact them to arrange for electrical services.

Latest from our blog

How are solar panels installed?

Read Article

Installing your EV charger with Heath Electrical Services

Read Article